Several quick things
1) I was just interviewed by Boys Life Magazine. The piece will probably come out next spring.
2) I was recently mentioned in another MLBlog called “Diamonds are for Humor.” Click here to check it out.
3) Despite the fact that I avoided Yankee Stadium whenever possible, the Yankees still set an American League attendance record this year. I need to move to Kansas City.
4) Speaking of records, I only need FOUR more balls to set a new personal record for most balls in one season. Last year, I ended up with 300. This year, I’m already up to 297.
5) It drizzled all morning here in New York City. Now it’s 3:04pm, and the sun is finally out. I guess that means I’m going to Shea…