1) I’m in the middle of another dry spell. Looks like it’ll be at least another week before my next game (which might be in Philly). But that’s fine. I’ve been having a goood time doing non-baseball things.
2) Streak-schmeak. I came THIS close to going to last night’s Yankees-Red Sox game. With 55,246 fans in attendance, it would’ve been a snagging nightmare, but I was willing to suffer because I would’ve been there with one of my best friends.
3) I still have no idea how to convert/upload/share my SNY appearances. I see that other MLBloggers have videos in their blogs, but I’m just too dumb to figure it out. Sorry.
4) For the record, Jeffrey Maier didn’t “catch” that ball. It deflected off his wrist because not only was he a little putz, he was uncoordinated. Now that he’s back in the news (for being a decent Division III baseball player on the verge of NOT being drafted), I felt compelled to clarify.
5) There are several reasons why I don’t sell or give away my baseballs. Getting to use them for pictures like this is one of them.