100th ball of the season
It’s been 25 days since my last game. This is my longest mid-season drought since 2001, and it’s finally going to end tomorrow with a trip to Camden Yards. In addition to ending this agonizing streak, I’m excited about this game for several reasons:
1) Camden is a snagger’s paradise.
2) I’m going with my friend Sean and possibly a couple other guys as well.
3) The Orioles are playing the A’s, and I hardly ever get to see teams from the AL West.
4) It’s going to be 101 degrees. (Hopefully, that’ll chase some people away.)
5) My first ball of the day will be my 100th of the season. I predict it’ll be thrown by Kurt Birkins. Why not.
My goal for the day: 10 balls, including TWO fouls during the game. I’ll have the entry up on Tuesday, or possibly Wednesday…